Types of vessels
This insurance provides liability coverage to freight forwarders against the loss or damage to cargo while in their care, custody and control during transportation. The main purpose of such type of insurance is to provide coverage against liability for loss or damage to cargo during transportation and loss or damage to containers, vehicles or transport equipment of third parties.
Our policy is indispensable for
- transport operators providing services of forwarding of goods by road
- freight forwarders providing services of delivery of goods by any means of transport
- Mail service operators
- Road haulage operators
- freight forwarders placing the goods under transit procedure
The Freight Forwarder’s Policy must be designed to provide clear-cut coverage and specific exclusions. We can specifically design and tailor the coverage to suit the specific needs of the specific Freight Forwarder, Road Haulage Operator, and Parcel Carrier.
- Loss or damage to cargo, containers, vessels or vehicles belonging to other party
- Coverage to transport equipment belonging to other party
- Liability against third parties
- Error and Omission
NB:- The above details are for the brief illustration only.
For full information on terms and conditions of insurance, please refer to the policy wording or contact with our technical team by email firstname.lastname@example.org